Tuesday, October 22, 2013

melinda is clandestine

Speak Reflective Reading Quiz

1.) quiet, clandestine, shy, lonely, arcane

2.) I chose quiet because when the art teacher called on her he couldnt hear her when she spoke. I chose clandestine because it means secret and she is secretive. I chose shy because she doesnt like to talk to anyone one anymore. I chose lonely because she doesnt have any friends or anyone to be with. I chose arcane because it means to be obscure and she is obscure.

3.) I think the word that best describes her is clandestine because it means secret and she is living one right now.

4.)    I think clandestine is the best word to describe Melinda. I think this because clandestine means secret. Melinda is the one living and keeping a secret. In other words, Melinda is clandestine. Throuout this whole story she is secretive.
    Another reason is because no one knows that she was raped. That is why it is a secret. Another reason is because she doesnt want anyone to know about what happened to her. Plus the word is a good juicy word and makes sense to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment