Thursday, October 24, 2013

The Hand in Review

1st quarter reading book review
Free Baseball By Sue Corbet (fiction) Published in 2006 Published by Scholastic

FREE BASEBALL: WORTH IT OR NOT

    This story is about a baseball team that is not that good seeing they have one really good player. They have some ups and downs but you cant ever give up and that is the moddo they took and stuck with. They reach the biggest game of their lives and hope that all their hard work has paid off. Read to see how they did.

Quote: “ Terrific book”. Says Julia Bogart


    I thought the book itself was a very good book if you like baseball. If you like baseball then this will be a book for you. It is a book with a lot of baseball action. I could compare the book to the Matt Christopher series which is also a very good sport series.


Quote: “ I LOVE this new book by Sue Corbet”! Says Tracie Vaugn Zimmer.



    I was affected by the book by realizing that it was about baseball. Baseball is practically my life so i knew it would be a good book for me. As i was reading i started to notice that the fantasy team was kind of like my AAU team. I can relate to the book because it is about baseball so i knew what they were talking about. I felt it was a great book to read.

I would give the book Free Baseball a solid 4 Paws - Meaning to pursue it.

No comments:

Post a Comment