Monday, November 25, 2013

Pearl value essay

Value Essay


http://www.xconomy.com/wordpress/wp-content/images/2009/05/xbox_360.jpgMy three items that I like the most that i could put a price tag on is my XBOX my Ipod and my baseball equipment. I like my xbox because I can do a lot of things with it and Enjoy it. I like my Ipod because I do pretty much everything on it like listen to music play games and text. Last but not least I like my baseball equipment because baseball is my life. Without my equipment I could not play properly. My Items i just listed are the ones that i like the most. I like them the most because i will be using them constantly.
Another reason why I like my XBOX is because I can talk to my friends and play my favorite games on it. Plus when I am board i can hop on my XBOX and play a game. Another thing I can do is watch videos on you tube as an app. One of the games that I play the most is Madden twenty five. I play this game the most because i enjoy football. I also like it because the graphics are so good. It really looks like you are watching TV when you are playing. Thats why i could put a price tag on my XBOX.
Another reason why I like my Ipod is because I can keep in touch with all my friends. Also there are a lot of apps that I can use. A bonus is that it is a apple product. It is also small so I can take it where ever I go. It is also a good appliance to take when I am board. I am so protective over my Ipod. I dont like anyone to hold it or say “ let me see it “. This is because it was given to me for a report card present and i dont want anything to happen to it.
http://thumbs.dreamstime.com/z/baseball-equipment-white-12041116.jpgAnother reason why I like my baseball equipment is because I play baseball twenty-four-seven. Without it I couldnt play on a team. Also I have a favorite bat and glove. I wouldnt be able to use some one else s equipment. It is important to have your own baseball equipment because a player will play best with his own equipment. Well at least that is how it works for me. I would rather have my own baseball equiptment than use someone else s because i wouldnt be use to someone else s glove or bat. That is why i could put a price tag on my baseball equipment.
I also have three items that are priceless. For example I enjoy playing sports and being with friends. Also making money. Playing sports to me is priceless because there is nothing better than being outside. Being with my friends are priceless to because I like spending time with them. Last but not least making money is priceless because there is nothing better than having money.
http://www.icreatemagazine.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/iPod-Touch.jpgI like these items because they are something that is a part of my life and they will always be important. Plus they were all given to me by family members. That is another reason why I like them. This is because they were nice enough to get them for me.
Those are important but the next two objects that I will talk about are the ones that are most important to me. Those are my XBOX 360 and playing baseball. The priceless object would be playing baseball and the price tag object would be my XBOX 360. .I like both of these items the same. I value all my items but the ones listed above would be my favorite.
 





No comments:

Post a Comment